Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New cake picture....





Okay..well my life is very crazy right now. We are heading to Yuma, AZ..yes that's right..YUMA AZ. Let me add that we are driving to YUMA..with 3 kids...over 1200 miles...with three kids. Yes, we are NUTS!! My husband's Grandpa is terminally ill and hospice called us to let us know we needed to get down there to see him soon. Well, we couldn't afford for all of us to fly so we decided to drive. This should be interesting....stay tuned for updates!! Are there any scrapbooking stores in Yuma???? hummmmm.....
My sister and I got registered for CK in KC and let me just tell you..this year sucks!! The classes we had to choose from were pretty lame! We were highly disappointed! We are only taking four this year. Any who...more time to shop I guess!
More news.....I'm working for my Brother-in-law and I'm very excited about it. I'm handling all of his travel & event planning (over twenty per year) for all over the US! I will even be travelling with him for most of the events. How cool is that! It's been great actually using my mind again..LOL!

Okay...enough boring stuff....this cake was done for my big Sister's birthday on July 3! I'm going to be driving to Yuma that day so I made it early and I'm going to surprise her this afternoon. She has no idea!! A little history on why I chose this cake....she has a car that looks like this, minus the flowers!! It's so adorable...I love it. It was a gift to herself a couple of years ago and it suits her to a tee!
Anyway, enjoy and have a saft 4th of July!!

3 comments:

candy61429 said...

Jodie,
I love Kit's cake! She's going to love it too!! If you go to any scrapbook stores in Yuma you better call me!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

YOUR SISTER'S CAKE IS PRECIOUS!!! YOU HAVE DONE ANOTHER AWESOME JOB!!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO YUMA!!! I AM SORRY TO HEAR THE REASON FOR THE TRIP BUT TRY TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT. ALSO CONGRATS ON THE WHOLE BROTHER IN LAW THING, SOUNDS PRETTY NEAT. ALSO I THINK THERE IS A FEW OF US GOING TO CKC IN TULSA, JUST FOR THE SHOPPING, NO CLASSES.

doggiemom said...

Love, Love , Love the cake. My fav color! Have fun in KC.