Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a weekend!!

Okay, so I know I haven't posted for awhile. I had the Haysville Prom cake this weekend and I'm telling you....it wore me out!! But, I checked the Wichita Eagle this morning and not major food poisoning at the prom soooooo I think I'm good! LOL Anyway, the main reason I haven't posted pictures or anything is because my laptop died....so we just got a new one and I haven't loaded my picture software yet. I promise I'll post pictures soon. It turned out great...they loved it and thought it was beautiful! I was a nervous wreak about it though. I don't think I could ever do wedding cakes....OMG!! I think I would freak! But everyone loved it and said it tasted awesome so gotta love that!!

SOOOO....I offically turn OLD tomorrow. Yep, it's my birthday and a Monday...could it get any worse????

Okay, time for this old gal to go to bed. I'll try to get pictures posted tomorrow!

Later chicks!

4 comments:

doggiemom said...

I'M SO GLAD THE CAKE WENT OVER WELL. THAT'S GREAT!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! GLAD YOU ARE JOINING US "OLD GALS".

Unknown said...

Jodie,
Congrats on the cakes this weekend. I have some friends that went to prom this weekend (well their kids did LOL!) and your cakes were all the rage!!! WTG!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY THERE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! DAMN YOU ARE GETTING OLD!!!! WTH GIRLIE, I AM STILL OLDER THAN YOU. NICOLE DIDN'T GO TO PROM THIS YEAR SO SHE DIDN'T GET TO TRY YOUR CAKES BUT I AM SURE AS USUSAL THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!

MISS YOUR SMILE

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JODIE....EEEE
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
TOOOOOOOOO
YOOUUUUUUUUUUU!

I KNOW... I KNOW... DON;T QUIT THE DAY JOB... oops ALREADY DID HAHAAH GLAD THE CAKE WENT WELL!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE AND GIVE ME A BUZZ...ARE YOU UP FOR A GRADUATION CAKE??????
bumblybee01@yahoo.com give me a buzz if you would be interested.

glad your back... missed ya!