Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1)Do u like Blue cheese? That's just nasty!

2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NO

3) Do you own a gun? No, but have seriously thought of getting one.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Root Beer Blended Float

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No but the Dentist scares the Hell out of me!

6) What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to think about them!

7) Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9) Can you do push ups? Yes but haven't done them lately!

10) Can you do a chin up? Used to...when I was in shape!

11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

12) Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking & Cakes

13) Ever been in a car wreck? No

14) Do you have ADD? Nope

15) Whats one trait that you love about yourself? That I can empathize with people

16) Middle name? Rae

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I need to exersize, Hope my Daughter isn't still mad at me, I need to clean my house

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Milk, butter, stew meat

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? WATER, Dr. Pepper & Slim Fast Strawberry & Cream

20) Current worry? My Daughter

21) Current hate right now? My yard & my carpets!

22) How did you bring in the New Year? was asleep...sorry

23) Where would you like to go? Back to Cancun with my husband!

24) Name three people who will complete this? not sure

25) Do you own slippers? YES...Husker ones

26) What shirt are you wearing? it's mint green

27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? too slippery

28) Can you whistle? not well

29) Would you be a pirate? No, I get sea sick.

30) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, I think about everything I have to do.

31) Favorite girls name? Mackenzie

32) Favorite boys name? Jack...my husband wouldn't let me name my son this!

33)Whats in your pocket? no pockets

34) Last thing that made you laugh? Jennifer's answers to these questions.

35) Best bed sheets as a child? I didn't have any, they were plain.

36) Worst injury you've ever had? I've been lucky enough to not have any.

37) Do you love where you live? Not really....would love anywhere but here!

38) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 3 but have 5..the other two are in storage

39) Who is your loudest friend? Jennifer

40) How many dogs do you have? Zero..not big on animals in the house.

41) Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband still does!

42) What is your favorite book? The Bible.....and anything by Lynsay Sands

43) What is your favorite candy? M&M's and Butterfingers

44) Favorite Sports Team? Nebraska Cornhuskers & Seattle Seahawks (no laughing)

45) What song do you want played at your funeral? Go Rest High On That Mountain by Vince Gill

46) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Rocking my little Parker back to sleep

47) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's too early to be awake!!

48)What do you like to sleep in? Nothing but since I have children..T-shirt & panties

49)What is your all time favorite movie? Braveheart

50)If you could do one thing over in your life, what would it be? I would have never gotten married at 19 and I would have finished college.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.