Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Travelling....


I've been travelling for the past couple of weekends and haven't had much time for anything else. This past weekend I was in Orlando, FL....80 degrees folks! It was nice compared to our 30 degrees today!

Anyway, I was able to do some digital scrapbooking...they turned out great. The one I'm posting is of Parker on Christmas Eve...they had to set the cookies on the floor in front of the Christmas tree...too cute. Anyway, I used my Glitz Designs cd for all the elements.

Also, I'm going to start working on the Haysville Prom cake...practice cakes...any takers?? LOL Anyway, I'll post pics once I get some.

Oh, almost forgot...I won something from one of the blogs I stalk! I was so excited...I'll post pics once I get it.

Later girls!

No comments: