Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Road trip!

Okay...CKC was a bust! Not sure I will be doing Creating Keepsakes Convention in Kansas City next year! The classes were boring, the vendor fair was the same as last year and it just wasn't as much fun! I hung out with my sisters and that was most of the fun! LOL We did get this cool sand stuff that I will have to show you..soon. I think we in the Midwest are often forgotten about in the scrapbooking world. We are usually the last to get the cool stuff and we don't have the cool classes that are offered at other conventions and girls...let me just say, the layouts & cards that won this year....WTH!?!?! Stuff was actually falling off the card that won 1st place! What's up with that??

Plus, we were supposed to be on a no smoking floor and you guessed it, someone next to us was smoking..so we woke up with major sinus problems and I'm still fighting it today!

Okay, enough griping. I'm trying to figure out my Sassy project because everyone has done what I was going to do...so I can't look like the copycat! LOL I have so many Frapp bottles but will save those for something else! What to do, what to do? I'm just going to have to come up with something brilliant!

No comments: