Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My new obsession....

Okay...I have to tell you that this isn't really a new obsession..I'm just getting back to doing it. About a month ago, I was reading one of my many magazines and came across this article about coupons. While reading it, I did the usual...no way did they save that much & I could never do that....but nonetheless I found myself at the website and decided I would give it a try..

Well, after almost 5 weeks of being apart of the site & doing what I've been told (LOL)....last Sunday I was able to save over $140 on groceries!!!! I'm telling you..I'm the coupon QUEEN now! Ladies, if you haven't tried it...I suggest going to www.grocerygame.com and sign up! Don't forget to tell them I referred you! It's $1.00 for the first 4 weeks and then only $10 every two months. You will save money...I swear! Anyway, I love it and I'm totally hooked on clippin coupons now!

Also, I'm so proud of myself because I have been going to the gym every other day for over a month....by myself....that's a huge thing for me because usually I have to have a workout buddy to keep me motivated! I feel better & I'm starting to see a change in my body shape which is awesome!

I also got THE COOLEST stamps ever! Got them today and can't wait to do a card!!Take a look!




Okay...I need to get the cake out of the oven....I'm doing my test cake for the wedding cake I'm doing October 4th...I'll post pics after I get it done. Later!

No comments: